Apr 6th, 2008 by Martin Lee
A few days ago, Warren Buffett took part in a question-and-answer session with business college students during the “Emerging Issues and Trends in Real Estate” forum and educational conference at the Trulaske College of Business at the University of Missouri.
The session was conducted over a video conference. These are some points from Warren Buffett:
- Develop your own talents. Oral and communication skills are especially important.
- The Fed’s recent bailout of Bear Sterns was wise as it prevented an economic disaster.
- However, a bit more caution is needed to stimulate the economy. Too much money is no good.
- He doesn’t need a stock quote to know whether he made a good or bad investment. He looks at the financial information before he looks at the price and if he finds something, he will reach for his checkbook.
- While it has been tough to do what he did, he didn’t really have to make too many sacrifices.