In January 2007, Warren Buffett hosted a study visit at Berkshire Hathaway with some MBA students from the Terry College of Business (University of Georgia).
During the session, he shared some of the following:
1) Why he bought Berkshire Hathaway back in 1960s.
2) How he would generate 50% returns if he had a capital of only $1 million today.
3) His thoughts on investing in other countries including Korea, China, Russia and Africa.
4) The part of this character that contributed to his success.
5) His views on ETFs.
6) Why he felt estate taxes should remain.
7) His initial land/real estate investments.
8) How he evaluates the managment of companies.
9) His greatest mistake in investment.
You can download the transcript and read all about it.