James Skinner is the first speaker after lunch. I have listened to him before and really liked his presentation. Just like the previous session, he did not disappoint this time round. He shared some radical ideas about investing. Here are the points he covered in this session.
…Continue reading » James Skinner on Lessons He Learnt From Moving a Billion Dollars
The first speaker of the day was Dr Dolf de Ross, chairman of Property Ventures Limited. Here are some of the points he bought up.
…Continue reading » Dr Dolf de Roos on Bubbleproofing Your Real Estate Investments
I’m now here in Singapore Expo for a local event called Personal Wealth Management Forum. It’s not exactly on value investing but more on the general topic of wealth management. The speakers include:
- Dr Dolf de Roos, best selling author of “Real Estate Riches”
- Dr Clemen Chiang, options trading expert
- James Skinner, best selling author of “The 9 steps of Success” & Japan’s leading management consultant.
- Richard Tan, CEO of Success Resources
- Eric Edmeades, Entrepreneur, Author & Consultant
- Joe Cusick, Vice President Education, optionsXpress, Inc
- Craig Cline, Director of Sales, Briefing.com
I will be posting some insights from what I learnt in the event. Stay tuned.