Posted in Value Investing on Oct 17th, 2008
I just read an article that Warren Buffett wrote recently in The New York Times. In the article, Warren Buffett mentioned that he is currently putting his own cash into equities. What is his reason for doing so?
You can find out more but reading this article:
Warren Buffett- Buy America, I am
Posted in Interview, Video on Oct 5th, 2008
Warren Buffett was recently interviewed by Charlie Rose on the current financial crisis. In this interview, Warren Buffett shares his views on:
- The bailout by the US government
- His recent purchases in GE and Goldman Sachs
- The recession that we are currently in and how long it will last
- The innovators, the imitators, and the idiots
- The loss of confidence in the credit market and it’s consequences
You want to be greedy when others are fearful. You want to be fearful when others are greedy.
You can watch the video of the interview below.
The complete text transcript is also available at the CNBC website.